• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Shower diverter lever in the Need help with PlumbersForums.net area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jd7

Hi, I have an Edwardian set of telephone taps on my bath and the crank in the shower diverter lever is snapped, it’s got a spline on the end to fit into the lever but I’m struggling to fin the part or even where the taps came from, I’d appreciate any knowledge on this, cheers

Attachments

rpm

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
I`m unable to enlarge the picture (get message saying do not have permission?) Does the lever assembly screw in?
If all else fails try the shower.doc

Reply to Shower diverter lever in the Need help with PlumbersForums.net area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads