Search the forum,

Discuss Should I increase extension plumbing to 22mm in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ive extended my house and need to run the plumbing, I will tee off from the main house which is 15mm, I'm wondering if it's worth increasing it to 22mm with 15mm tee offs to the outlets, or should I just keep it all 15mm, I'm wanting water pressure and volume to be better if multiple outlets are used. I need to run 2 sinks, electric shower a toilet and outside tap..
The extension is a self contained flat thats part of the house.

Thanks, callum

What’s the incoming water situation like as you will only get out what’s put in

Even running two outlets at the same time ?

Might be worth looking at install an accumulator and running a new 22mm service
Thanks, so would you step up to 22mm to give the extension a 22mm supply via an accumulator and pump, then tee ING off to the outlets in 15mm? What size accumulator would you go for?
Cheers

Cold water yes hot will be fine on 15mm as you haven’t said the source and you would size the accumulator for both properties

Reply to Should I increase extension plumbing to 22mm in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock