Search the forum,

Discuss Shops / Suppliers shut in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Screwfix and toolstation closed all branches and online! Although not great they're handy to pop in.
apparently hardware is an essential services though, and they will reopen soon.
jtm, Bes, pipestock etc seem to be open...

Went to the local big B&Q for a small part and people were being held back in a queue outside around the car park as they restricted the numbers inside on a one out one in basis.

Screwfix and toolstation closed all branches and online! Although not great they're handy to pop in.
apparently hardware is an essential services though, and they will reopen soon.
My local Screwfix is operating only via its 'click and collect' service. Apparently they are restricting sale of 'non essential items' by removing their click and collect buttton. I've yet to find anything in the plumbing section that is not available. When I picked some stuff up on Saturday, the staff were all wearing gloves, the customers were all queuing in an orderly fashion 2m apart and everything was very civilised.

Reply to Shops / Suppliers shut in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock