Search the forum,

Discuss She's hear safe and sound in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
We have a little addition to the family our second Granddaughter born last night mum a baby doing well . Proud Grandparents again . Regards Kop

Attachments

• IMG-20201003-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201003-WA0001.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations KOP, thanks for sharing some good and normal news. Was there any fear of contracting Coronavirus?
They were pretty careful the way they delivered her and my son was only allowed to be there for a short time and the actual birth main thing is she's here and healthy. Regards kop
[automerge]1601755453[/automerge]
They were pretty careful the way they delivered her and my son was only allowed to be there for a short time and the actual birth main thing is she's here and healthy. Regards kop

Attachments

• IMG-20201003-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201003-WA0006.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Reply to She's hear safe and sound in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is when the neighbours roughly started. Severn Trent were doing bits and bobs out in the street back then but this is probably a coincidence. Our water...
Replies
Views
This is regarding the hot water, but I didn't have a clue where else to post it. We live in a 22 year old Barratt house, we have lived here since new. The start of last year, we had to have our hot water cylinder replaced as it started leaking (closed system). Because it was a different make...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although the gas boiler is perhaps nearing the end of its life. But the boiler is not our current issue. Last winter two of the radiators did not heat up and...
Replies
Views
We have just had our second Mira shower tray 1700 x 900 fitted the last one cracked and my replaced. my husband was having a shower today. He heard a very loud crack and felt it nothing visible. It’s similar to when you would have been walking on a ice like when you hear a crack, and it makes...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock