Search the forum,

Discuss Servicing tool kit/bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Veto comes with padding :D

Reporting back: all good, fully recommend, pull the straps tight and it sits well even fully loaded. Looks like I've got the price difference- an extra 200 quid to spend tonight!!! Luverly :p;)

Some while ago I bought a Wera SH1 plumkit. Good tools but the wallet holding them deteriorated, or rather the elasticated loops did. On the search for a suitable replacement wallet I pushed the boat out and invested in a Kruk Garage tool roll. I use it primarily for boiler servicing/repair. It holds the usual tools plus my smoke pen, small hand pump and pressure gauge,
20190920_131710.jpg
butane jet torch, (great for lighting smoke pellets) etc. Things like smoke pellets, multimeter, sockets and other bits and pieces in the zipped pouch.
20190920_131748.jpg

I'm not in the trade but I use Dexter trousers and Clip on two "pockets" of tools. Each pocket contains tools for different jobs and I just swap them . I am not being paid and forgive the advertising.

Evening all sorry to open an old thread. But thought it better than opening a new one for the same topic. Anyone know the best place to go for Wera? Looking at maybe investing in some.

Reply to Servicing tool kit/bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock