Search the forum,

Discuss Servicing Megaflo Unvented Cylinder - G3 Qualified in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have recently had my Megaflo Unvented Cylinder serviced but didn’t check if the plumbing and heating engineer was G3 qualified before they carried out the work. I understand that it is a legal requirement to be G3 qualified to install an unvented system but is this also true to be able to service a unit and maintain the manufactures warranty?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

yes need to be g3 if your doing anything on an unvented system, just phone them up and ask for there g3 qualification megaflow are asking for it as youve just serviced it ;)

Reply to Servicing Megaflo Unvented Cylinder - G3 Qualified in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is unvented and pressurised. The cold water feed into this cylinder is from the attic tank, not the mains as I turned off the mains stopcock to see if hot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed soon. Only need around 120/125 ltr for our usage and could possibly make do with 100. Been looking at a few different brands including the Megaflo which...
Replies
Views
W
Have recently had unvented cylinder installed and when hot water is run it often makes a loud prolongued noise (like a pipe bending or plsne). Any ideas? Guy who installed it doesnt know (he is apparently qualified...)
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a small water heater for a bathroom sink tap. I was going to have an unvented undercounter unvented cylinder installed by a plumber. I'm a sad old git living alone and working a crappie job. Twice, I have used up a very valuable days holiday to wait at home for the local G3 water...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm looking to install an unvented cylinder in my property. I initially hired a plumber who expressed interest in the job, but later cancelled, citing "building regulations" as the reason, specifically regarding the discharge pipe and its location. Subsequently, I reached out to my second...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock