Search the forum,

Discuss Service leaver looking to gain plumbing experience. Will work for free. London/Essex. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samgordon28

Hello everyone, my name's Sam & I'm 28 years old.

I'm currently serving in The Army & will be leaving within the next 10 months. Between now & then I'm hoping to gain some practical experience within the Plumbing trade and would be willing to work for free on my days off. I have every weekend off as well as various weeks/long weekends. I would be willing to travel and would be flexible with regards to location as I'm based in Colchester, Essex with work and spend my free time between London and Coventry. I could travel to these areas and any surrounding areas.

I have previously attended college and achieved a level 2 in plumbing, I am now enrolled on an intensive refresher course to refresh the skills I learned. I do also have some hands-on experience.

I would appreciate any help & advice any of you could offer me. What I have to offer is a hard-working & mature attitude, I am reliable, flexible & confident with an eagerness to learn new skills. I'm efficient & highly organised with great customer service skills & with leadership qualities that I have gained from my time in the Army.

Thank you in advance for your help & I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Service leaver looking to gain plumbing experience. Will work for free. London/Essex. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock