Search the forum,

Discuss Senor - How do I turn off your water? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontknowitall

The things we have to deal with ...

Water F 1102 800.jpg

If the inside of that place is as bad as the outside I wouldn't even bother turning the water off, the spillage would leave it cleaner than it is now.

I see that your Plumbing Skills have improved 100% dontknowitall ! are these the new build flats you have been working on ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Senor - How do I turn off your water? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock