Search the forum,

Discuss Selling brand new Worcester flue kit in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

As new, unopened (ordered in error)

Worcester - 80/125mm condensfit telescopic flue kit

£110 o.n.o, can post out nationwide no extra cost

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_181011.jpg
    IMG_20220106_181011.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Selling brand new Worcester flue kit in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
The rusty bit with a hole at the top looks quite old, feels flimsy, and is a single skin 100mm x 400mm. The boiler has a 600mm new pipe rising vertically, then a new 135 degree bend (although the paint has come off as you can see), then the rusty pipe, another 135 degree bend which looks very...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a booming/banging sound randomly. This is a noise like a pocket of gas igniting and can be loud enough to make you jump. It's been impossible for the...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock