• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Selling brand new Worcester flue kit in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Mark91

As new, unopened (ordered in error)

Worcester - 80/125mm condensfit telescopic flue kit

£110 o.n.o, can post out nationwide no extra cost

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Reply to Selling brand new Worcester flue kit in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

A
Hi guys, apologies if this is not apropriate but I have a bunch of brand new stuff I am trying to sell quickly due to a house sale, a water tank...
Replies
Views
Alexcatt
A
S
Thanks an extra bracket was recently added. There's 2 now. British gas asked me to pay months after the service £60 extra for it. Even though it...
Replies
Views
Skippydoo
S
D
Yup! In its time it's had a main and secondary exchanger, RH hydrobloc, pump, PCB, and lawd knows what else, mostly - thankfully - covered by...
Replies
Views
DevsAd
D
B
Final Update... Thank you everyone who replied, I now have a new Alpha E-Tec 33KW installed, I know some might not like it but since it does the...
Replies
Views
BS1397
B
B
Gas Safe Registered? If so send your details to admin so you can gain further assistance. Not Gas Safe Registered? Stop tinkering inside a...
Replies
Views
SimonG
SimonG

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum