Search the forum,

Discuss Screwfix Expansion Tank in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone know weather you leave in the plastic insert in the expansion tank threaded connector?

Reply to Screwfix Expansion Tank in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Expansion Tank leaking into ceiling - not the joints Scared might have deluge so have turned off supply and drained tank - can I leave for a few days pending replacement?
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating and 4 double ~1000mm radiators , hot water cylinder coil , and oil boiler
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock