Search the forum,

Discuss Screen jumping around drive you mad? in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Solutions
Jumps so much you end up clicking on the wrong thread , it’s so irritating I’m off for a break from it - two weeks and we’ll see...

It's okay on a desktop, but from a smartphone it's down to peeking through a 1/2" slot on the screen and completely unusable, covered in blank bits etc. And yes, most irritating, so I only access from a desktop now.

Yeah, I'm getting jumping around, presumably some layout bug connected with adverts and trackers loading when a new page opens.

I'm also getting this equally annoying effect where every keystroke causes the page to scroll down by one or two pixels.

Reply to Screen jumping around drive you mad? in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock