• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Scoria to protect pressured PVC pool pipe in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Our soil is clay and has moved significantly over the 40 year life of the pool. This caused a leak on two of the PVC pipes. Recently ripped all the concrete covering the pipes up and replaced the PVC. I am asking what the best and most suitable material is to fill in the trenches where the PVC piping sits. Currently purchased 20mm scoria which I am worried might be too thick? Should I go for something in the 5-7mm range? My main concern is putting pressure on the pipes and having another leak. Only foot traffic on top so no vehicular access needed. Thanks

Reply to Scoria to protect pressured PVC pool pipe in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net