Search the forum,

Discuss Saying hello to PF's! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

w0z

hi all
as long time member of electricians forum, I I thought it was time I really got my feet wet (remembering to let go of the live wire first).
Looking forward to being here!

Hello and welcome woz

hi all
as long time member of electricians forum, I I thought it was time I really got my feet wet (remembering to let go of the live wire first).
Looking forward to being here!
Haha, you've fell out with the other sparks haven't you? What've you done? Come on, spill the beans w0z! :p

Reply to Saying hello to PF's! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say hello, as its first time on the forum, and Lou thanks for the warm email welcome, but when I tried to reply it came up as spam I probably misspelt something. having a look around the forum looks like there are some friendly people, hope to become part of the forum and give...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin. I'm at the demolition stage! I've managed to remove the old vanity and I've got a waste pipe in front of me going straight into the ground. I always...
Replies
Views
Just popped in to say "Hi". Found this forum when looking for a solution to our stiff shower bar tap. Have got some ideas which I'll try. Had a new cartridge a few months back but it's a stupid design of tap with very little to grip, and when wet it's almost impossible to move. Well done...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock