Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo advert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just love it...click ya fingers basement becomes a kitchen, click ya fingers a shower room is instant....smug git in his bib n brace... preferred it when Bob Geldolf and reverend Bono clicked there fingers an someone died.....hopefully the smug git...

I love how they fail to state the noise created sounds like Susan Boyle with serious wind , into a megaphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saniflo advert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in a converted Victorian pub, and our kitchen and downstairs bathroom are at basement level. Behind the downstairs toilet there’s a (Broysan?) Planus macerator that handles the waste from the toilet, bathroom sink, shower (which is raised), kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
M
Hi folks, hoping someone can give me a bit of advice on this little saga me and teh other half are having in the new [rented] apartment. There is seemingly 3 problems, although im not sure how or if they are related (i have turned my hand to many things, but plumbing have never been one)...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night before, hoping it will stay there with over indulgence from Xmas day as well, happy days We get up, thinking a day off with the family, a knock on...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock