Search the forum,

Discuss Sample Gas ACS questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a out burst there
Do you feel better now you have got that off your chest heatman

Hi lads.

I have to ask, but do you have permission to post those questions on the forum. Are they protected by copyright??

We had a problem on the sparks forum with course notes and past papers which we had to remove.

Cheers

Thanks Heatman.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oven thermostat which goes out at by-pass rate
A oven thermostat by-pass may become blocked, causing the flame to go out when the oven reaches temprature and the flame size reduces down , for example gas flow is interrupted through the bypass

the answer here is to clean the by-pass orifice screw. reassemble and check the cooker operation. when cleaning be careful not to enlarge the orifice to the bypass.

Last edited by a moderator:
understand now the question is perhaps not worded well
i get it the thermostat drops the flame when it reaches a set temp but keeps it allight via the bypass
as opposed to doing a manual test when oven is hot of turning flame down to see if it stays allight on low
whereas if flame supervision was faulty gas wld still stay on low i suppose via the bypass
couldnt blve that the gas still gets in even if the gas valve shuts via a bypass when i asked my instructor didnt seem to make sense that gas still flows if a flame goes out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sample Gas ACS questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock