Search the forum,

Discuss Salus st625tx display problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Woody senior

Salus st625tx display flashes not displaying anything but a couple of heavy dashes

Reply to Salus st625tx display problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Why is the radiator feed approx. 24degC just beyond/out of the Vaillant gas boiler (and also at the first radiator), when I've set the flow temp to 53degC? With boiler firing, the 53deg setting is always flashing on and off on the display - does this mean it never actually gets to 53? Thanks!
Replies
Views
The User Guide etc states an available temperature range of 25-80c. Various instructions found online instruct to turn it fully clockwise to display maximum 80c, then back it off and stop at desired flow rate, ie 55c. However, turning the dial fully clockwise (hottest) displays maximum 30c, and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Newly moved into a house with a mains fed cylinder system. I've never had one before and struggling to get it working. When I turn either heating or water off at the timing unit, the other works fine. Eg, with heating off, water works and vica versa. The indicator lights are solid blue...
Replies
Views
B
I have a Vokera Vision 30C and when using a tap 3 ft from the boiler I can see the temp of the hot water in the boiler display. Most times it is less than 30 degC and the boiler takes maybe 30 seconds to heat the water. I have pre heat enabled, P shown in the display, but the water is never at...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I noticed a few weeks ago that my hot water and heating were not working so I went to check the boiler expecting to see an error code, but on checking, the display was completely off. I could hear the fan running (quite loudly) so I knew there was power going to the boiler. I opened up the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock