Search the forum,

Discuss Salus RT500RF Woes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chromedome

Hi
I have a Salus RT500RF fitted & having problems with it,display reads say 20 deg,it will be set to be say 8 Deg & the boiler is running & the rads very hot.
I am looking to replace it with a Honeywell wired unit,as i have had one in my old house with no problems whatso ever.
So what is a good/the best Honeywell to go for??

The Salus has temp settings but NO on or off settings,and this is what i am used to

Cheers in advance
Ian

Salus are very poor, I'm giving siemens a go at the minute, but you can't go wrong with a honeywell.

Ok,is the Honeywell CM907 a good unit to go for? As this seems to tick all the boxes

Thanks for the reasuring words.
What would you think a fair price would be to swop over the Salus to the Honeywell? As my plumber is going to get back to me with a price in the next few days...

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus RT500RF Woes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell thermostat. One of these being the supply and another going to the boiler. I wasn't sure what the other wire was and so didn't connect up. Now the Salus...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll control and in the menu it asks to set these values.These are what my thoughts are, are these correct. I am aiming for around 20c for the room...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one or setting 5 makes no difference - the radiator is blazing hot. For small bedrooms this is pain cos the room just heats up too much. we first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe theres another name) in a manhole that turns the wrong way ie. Anticlockwise is off and clockwise is on. I'm in the Midlands and customer says some...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock