Search the forum,

Discuss Salus rt500rf will not Sinc in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening all, so today we had an energy supplier visit our house to change our meter from pre paid to credit. Before doing the job he switched off the boiler and receiver. Later in the evening I tried to turn the heating on and the receiver is showing a red light. I turned the thermostat to full and a flame was showing but the receiver wasn’t communicating. I tried removing the battery and resetting the thermostat whilst turning off the receiver but still didn’t work. To confirm we are still receiving hot water and it seems that it’s just a thermostat/ receiver issue. Any ideas would be much appreciated

Salus are renowned for pairing problems can you take the stat closer to the receiver isolate the power and do a reboot. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191205-054148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191205-054148_Chrome.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20191205-053818_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20191205-053818_Google.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1
We had issues pairing Salus thermostats with the receiver.
Somewhere in the instructions, it said there is a pairing time of up to 10 minutes.
The issue we had was the the thermostat said it was paired and we stopped the pairing procedure and had problems.

In the end we waited the full 10 + minutes and everything worked out.

Reply to Salus rt500rf will not Sinc in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock