Search the forum,

Discuss Safety trainers / work trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any recommendations?
Something light and comfy would be good
Fed up with boots

I have the Site trainer shoes.
Reasonably good, but slightly bulky due to their build and steel toe cap, so more clumsy than ordinary trainer shoes.
No steel inner sole though, - just a tough sole

Grafters Nighthawk worn by a lot of airport workers. Really light well protected

I absolutely hate steelies or being able to feel the caps with my toes. Is there an alternative?

I absolutely hate steelies or being able to feel the caps with my toes. Is there an alternative?

Try my link can’t feel the ones in mine

I had same problem until came across Solid Gear. Lightweight and toe caps meet industry safety standards. Toe caps extra wide so perfect for broader feet.

Just brings back memories of a job on Friday there when a customer insisted I took off my safety boots... was not a happy lady when I told her I can put on my shoe covers or no service

Reply to Safety trainers / work trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock