Search the forum,

Discuss Safety trainers / work trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any recommendations?
Something light and comfy would be good
Fed up with boots

I have the Site trainer shoes.
Reasonably good, but slightly bulky due to their build and steel toe cap, so more clumsy than ordinary trainer shoes.
No steel inner sole though, - just a tough sole

I've got these they are comfortable but not much better than wearing my boots. My feet still sweat like mad and by the end of the day pungent enough to knock out a rhino.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/site-coltan-safety-trainers-black-red-size-10/2515x

Had about 4 pairs of these https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/site-mercury-safety-trainers-black-size-10/18661
Really comfy when you replace the insole with £1 memory foam insoles from Wilko. Bit heavy but can wear all day without pain

I absolutely hate steelies or being able to feel the caps with my toes. Is there an alternative?

Try my link can’t feel the ones in mine

Just brings back memories of a job on Friday there when a customer insisted I took off my safety boots... was not a happy lady when I told her I can put on my shoe covers or no service

Reply to Safety trainers / work trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric? Not a bellows thermostat where you test it lights on low flame then high.
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Hello, I have recently had a conservatory installed, covering the full length of the kitchen. I have just failed my gas safety inspection due to lack of ventilation. I have a ventless extractor fan, thinking that would do that job… but apparently not. Is there any other solutions to it? and why...
Replies
Views
What is the recommended way to conceal a 1.5M, 40mm shower waste pipe? We have 30mm gap behind the plasterboard which will be renewed. Would you chase the block 10mm or go into the concrete floor? What are the safety concerns of doing either? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock