Search the forum,

Discuss S Plan Plus - Wiring Diagram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevo23777

Hi Guys

I currently have a combi boiler with a single prog stat wired direct to the boiler. I am putting in UFH in my kicthen diner and have to zone off using an S Plan Plus config. I have a Worcester Bosch boiler. I have drawn up the attached wiring diagram, would anyone be able to verify if I have made any drastic mistakes (I don't have a HW cylinder).

Many Thanks

Attachments

• wiring diagram.pdf
    9.8 KB · Views: 53
Doesn't look quite right - the boiler switched live should come off the orange wires from the 2-port valves to prevent boiler firing until valves are open.

Also switched neutral (Ns) is redundant.

Why don't you just download the S+ plan wiring diagram from the Honeywell website instead of reinventing the wheel?

Apologies the grey wires in my diagram should be orange, which go from 'activated' zone valve to live return on boiler. The Ns according to boiler manual is Neutral Supply not switched neutral.
Wanted to draw up my own diagram as the timer and stat are single 'appliances' and I don't have a cylinder so it confuses me less!! Also - another question if I can, the UFH has a manifold mixing pump, should this be activated from block 10 also so it only kicks in when boiler is activated? Although in this diagram it will start if either CH or UFH are activated, so should it be run from block 5 switched live?

Take it you're gsr? You can't be opening up your boiler if you're not.

Depending on which model it is of course.

Apologies the grey wires in my diagram should be orange, which go from 'activated' zone valve to live return on boiler. The Ns according to boiler manual is Neutral Supply not switched neutral.
Wanted to draw up my own diagram as the timer and stat are single 'appliances' and I don't have a cylinder so it confuses me less!! Also - another question if I can, the UFH has a manifold mixing pump, should this be activated from block 10 also so it only kicks in when boiler is activated? Although in this diagram it will start if either CH or UFH are activated, so should it be run from block 5 switched live?

Yes, then it's OK. As already confirmed, terminal 5 for the UFH pump. I still don't like the layout though. Why don't you put L, N, E into the wiring centre then everything including the boiler connects into that rather using the boiler as a junction box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to S Plan Plus - Wiring Diagram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
P
I am having a new system boiler to replace very old cast iron open vented jobbie. heating engineer has offered an S plan system and a Main eco compact. My understanding is that S plan will return water at too high a temperature for boiler to run efficiently and stops weather compensation.
Replies
Views
Podengo
P
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, so things are coming on now at last! New 250 cylinder in loft all pretty much plumbed in. F+E tank binned off, new ups pump, 2 new zone valves imstalled... Now im up to wiring up, have done the immersion, so we have hot water, ive wired in the dual stat. I have me head roughly into what...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock