Search the forum,

Discuss Running 25 mdpe through a wall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

What fittings are best to run this through my wall to sleeve and seal. Do I need to make it up or is there a special sleeve.

Cheers

is that below ground, if so pretty sure 4 or waste and insulation are required dont kow about sealant

is that below ground, if so pretty sure 4 or waste and insulation are required dont kow about sealant

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes below ground. Yes 4 inch needed but what do you put in the 4inch to reduce it down and seal?

So I guess a bit of soil pipe with a socket and blanking cap and then drill this cap out, thread pipe through and seal.

My pipe is not buried any where near 750. Think they put it in at 400mm as the mole kept wondering. They connected onto the lead just before it enters the property so I am wanting to replace this section so I can calculate my flow before getting cylinder, accumulator etc.

Spend all my time doing other peoples systems and bathrooms while my house is a state. Now I am excited to have a pop at mine!

Another question, I have some black polypipe mdpe sdr11 which has been in my garage for years. What I cannot find out is if this is ok for potable water? I thought it was but nothing on the website

Another question, I have some black polypipe mdpe sdr11 which has been in my garage for years. What I cannot find out is if this is ok for potable water? I thought it was but nothing on the website

This might be one for polypipe technical, I’ve seen info on their website which states they supply potable and non potable piping. Might be worth investigating the writing on it (if you can see any) jot it down and try wras website if a wras approval number on it, but even then I’d still want confirmation from polypipe.

Not much help really, but I wouldn’t want to give out inaccurate information.

Pressure Systems

This might be one for polypipe technical, I’ve seen info on their website which states they supply potable and non potable piping. Might be worth investigating the writing on it (if you can see any) jot it down and try wras website if a wras approval number on it, but even then I’d still want confirmation from polypipe.

Not much help really, but I wouldn’t want to give out inaccurate information.

Pressure Systems

Thanks for looking into it.

I also found that that page. I am pretty sure it is fine for potable as stated. It's installed now so bit of a mugger to dig up if it ain't.

Pheeewy. Won't have to dig it up.

Screenshot_20190528-102246_Email.jpg

Reply to Running 25 mdpe through a wall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock