Search the forum,

Discuss Run pipes behind boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have an old traditional gas boiler (two pipe, fully pumped system, if that matters) sitting on the floor and touching the wall, as from the first pic. The second pic zooms in on a hole the boiler has in the rear, leaving a gap with the wall.
I am planning to run two 15mm copper pipes through that gap to bring water to radiators I am adding to the house.

Would that be ok? Is there any safety/practical consideration I should keep in mind? Thanks

[IMG]

[IMG]

So just running behind the boiler ?

if you can fish them through then yes that’s fine

Reply to Run pipes behind boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock