Search the forum,

Discuss Rothenberger TP40 pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gravytrain

hi everyone,

i've got my rothenberger TP40 for sale. i bought it a couple of years ago but have never ever used it on site. i ended up doing loads of kitchens and bathrooms and just never needed it. since january i've been working in a new job where i get all my tools provided. i will never need to use this, so its for sale.

I tested it this afternoon upto 10bar for 1 hour and it was fine, no drop in pressure at all.

they go for about £150 - £180 new, as this has never been used i thought £70.00 is a fair price for what is basically a new unit

i can post for about £9.50 inc packaging or just come and pick it up. i'm in northampton.

2014-06-16 22.18.33.jpg 2014-06-16 16.51.05.jpg

cheers
rob

I did! Waited for apprentice to stump up cash as it was for him

Didn't want to post this until the OP had sold theirs

Sponsored [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/tools-consumables/tools/testing-equipment/plumbing-testing/tt40-pressure-testing-pump.html"]link[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't want to post this until the OP had sold theirs

Sponsored [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/tools-consumables/tools/testing-equipment/plumbing-testing/tt40-pressure-testing-pump.html"]link[/DLMURL]
how long is this offer for Ray? think I've lost mine

Last edited by a moderator:
how long is this offer for Ray? think I've lost mine

At least until end of August. Not sure after that.

How can you lose something that size? And painted bright red! Or have you been robbed?

It's either buried in my shed or I left it on a job in January, I've only sorta looked for it in the shed. Thanks Ray

I lost my van in a multi story carpark the other month Ray, turned out I was in the wrong carpark !
In my defence I`d never been there before.

I knew someone who genuinely lost his car and never found it again, although if you met him you'd see why! It was a rover metro as well so perhaps he did himself a favour.

is that a rothenbugger Ray or equivalent spec no brands makes?

Cheers Ray will put one on order been doing a lot of underfloor of late and been borrowing one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger TP40 pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock