Search the forum,

Discuss Rothenberger rp50 pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know where to get these reoaired/serviced? Tried a couple of big sheds who are rothenberger dealers but no joy.

Won't pump, solid. Taken apart, all tubes clear, taken off individually and blew down them. Put back together, ok with air but as soon as you add water goes solid.

Apparently its a call to Rothenberger, who may need to see it before they can quote.

01536 310300

Apparently its a call to Rothenberger, who may need to see it before they can quote.

01536 310300

Ok, I'll give them a call. Thanks Ray :thumbup:

Adam, thats one heck of a mark up. They're around ÂŁ350 new over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just purchased one of these on ebay and same problem, did you find a fix for yours.?
Appreciate any advise
Tks

Won't pump, solid. Taken apart, all tubes clear, taken off individually and blew down them. Put back together, ok with air but as soon as you add water goes solid.

Did you find a fix? i have same issue !!

Read the entire thread. The answer's there.

And please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger rp50 pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I have tried this but the pressure gauge on the boiler hasn't budged? Anyone know why this is?
Replies
Views
C
Also have a Rothenber Rofrost Turbo pipefreezer. Worked well in the begining. Now its leaving me in the lurge. Refuses to freeze 22mm as well as 28mm copper lines. Service from Rothenberger stinks. Can't find local service agent. I won't recommend anyone buying a electric pipefreezer machine. I...
Replies
Views
Chris Van der Lingen
C
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2 my ch boiler, non condensing is playing up, I can get hot water, but when heating is on pipes only get hot for 1st mtre or so? I can hear feel the...
Replies
Views
N
Intergas Boiler (only 2 years old and serviced each year) pressure dropping to 0b after just 1hr of running - can anyone help? No leaks anywhere
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock