Search the forum,

Discuss Rothenberger ROFROST® CO2 Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

I purchased the above on ebay from a woman, received it, all there, took it to college for the tutor to make sure all OK.

All parts there, was just a bit dusty! Gor it for £29.99 inc postage!

Just need to know how to use it as going to help bro in law change rad valve and ideal opportunity to use it.

Any advice please?

Also, what do you reckon it's worth? Tutor said it was a Baaargain!

Cheers all

looks like you got a bit of bargin there!! the refill for my polar freeze are nealy £20 each!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger ROFROST® CO2 Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi all Just managed to get a rothenberger rofrost turbo pipe freeze. Went with the advise after considering bottled Co2 (thanks corbsy) It was virtually for free - partly because it has no inserts So im going to machine some and have some large round alloy bar here. Can anyone measure the...
Replies
Views
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've had a new Ideal Vogue boiler installed with a T6 wired thermostat so the OpenTherm is activated as confirmed by the boiler. I also have the outdoor sensor installed but I now understand that when OpenTherm is used it ignores the outdoor sensor...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main prize of an Intergas Eco RF boiler is limited to the members eligible as described in the OP of the thread linked to above. The mystery prize is open...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Hi Friends Ii have 2nd hand a rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer , freezes 10mm to 60mm retail over £300 + VAT. It is not tested, all complete, i purchased and never used it (don't know how). I am in Berkshire (nr Slough). If no takeers here I'll stick it on ebay with a start of £100...
Replies
Views
S
I did a job for an elderly woman, I gave her the invoice there and then and took payment. This is my usual practise, everyone was happy. I have just received a call from a "friend" of the elderly woman asking for a copy of the invoice detailing my hourly rate, call out charges and cost of...
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock