Currently reading:
rothenberger or hilmor bender?

Discuss rothenberger or hilmor bender? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cosworth*mad

I am at college and we use both (15mm&22mm). Being a novice i can't tell a good bender from a bad one but want to buy a quality tool. The college tutor recommends a hilmor, and only a hilmor, even stating that the rothenberger bender was poor. However now i am researching, rothenberger seem to have a repuatation for good quality tools. Any comments/advice. I have come acros this deal which seems good? what do you think? Thanks Rothenberger Superfire 2, Bender, Pipe slice, Gas 5 Pcs on eBay (end time 26-Dec-10 18:01:33 GMT)

i got both.
rothenbergers in the shed
hilmors in the van
hope it helps

I just slung my rothenberger benders in the bin as they started rippling, so bought i lovely new set of hilmor ones. As ive just had a play with a length of tube doing some bends i would say the hilmor are much better quality. Its strange as most other rothenberger tools are good(ish) quality.

I find that the rippling effect helps dyhydrogen monoxide to do wheelies as it goes round the bend therefore less resitance as its not touching the pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn unguided i should of thought of that before i slung them in the bin. Better hope the bin men havent been yet so i can go retrieve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rothenberger or hilmor bender? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock