Search the forum,

Discuss Room stat for a Glow Worm Ultimate 60f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Woodford Spud

Help plaese.
Is it possible to fit a room thermostat to a glow worm ultimate 60f?
None of the manuals i have seen seem to mention it.
I know the boiler is old but as it aint broke it dont need replacing.
Any help would be a great help

Welcome to the forum.

a room thermostat is basically just a switch, so yes.
what controls, pipework set up do you currently have?
the honeywell wiring guide will give some advice.
If its something you are not sure of then best to get someone in to do the job.

www.honeywelluk.com/.../all/.../wiring%20guide%20issue%2016.pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Room stat for a Glow Worm Ultimate 60f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm 30HXi boiler burning LPG housed in a ground floor attached storage room running 16 radiators including 6 doubles and a standard low output shower on the...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old). It turns out after checking Serial number with Potterton that it was manufactured in 2003. Had it regularly serviced but a few weeks ago it failed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted previously) on an existing Y plan system. Existing timer was a Randall 103 (no hot water off position as its a timer not a programmer). The customer wanted...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock