Currently reading:
Road Rage Vandalism - call the cops or go vigilante?

Discuss Road Rage Vandalism - call the cops or go vigilante? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Heya fellas just had my van deliberately dented on the way back from work round my area

Was driving uphill there was bottleneck up ahead I stopped to let a few cars down. First of which was a new bmw3 a young man wearing a typical of the area baseball cap with an air typical to a young man driving a flash new bmw was approaching. Despite ample space he pointed for me to move which I did reluctantly.
So he drives up and rolls his window down starts saying "you got nuff room there yea" I said to him "you are ok just drive on" he gives me a dirty look says "if you wasnt such an obvious undercover cop .. I would **** you up"
I paid no attention to that amusing remark but then he drives a yard forward gets his fist out, pummels on my van then speeds off.

I got a dashcam with audio. Looked at the footage I can see his plate, his face, hear him talking hear him banging on my van. The dent is small but its a brand new transit connect that not got 3k miles on it yet.

What to do? Im sure he is local I could find him and his car myself. Or should I report him to police?

Find him and knock his head off
Then report him to the law if you need to
Not very civil I know but round my way it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Road Rage Vandalism - call the cops or go vigilante? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Replies
Views
davevincent
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock