Search the forum,

Discuss Riello Pump Identification in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

Can any one help with an old Riello pump and giving me an idea of a current p/n.
The p/n on the old pump i have is 6070 9623, but this isn't recognized by any current suppliers website.
dose any one know what current pump it would cross refer to?

Many thanks
Mark.

Thanks guys,

The difficulty I'm having is its an old 1995 RBL burner and none of the parts websites are bringing anything up for it.
its an 1995 RBL G2Q
ill maybe wait until morning and have a word with Riello themselves.

Reply to Riello Pump Identification in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions since I passed my oftec. The current boiler is a two pipe line off a tiger loop. I went to a Grant vortex boiler last week where the boiler went into...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have broken my pump, since learning my mistake I have put it the right way, it is drawing out about half the current it should. To keep a long story short...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The hot water tank I believe is a closed system but is on the same level as the bath. Therefore as you might guess the water pressure at the bath even on...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have emptied the water tank in the loft and also closed the main stopcock. still the leak is on - hoping it will eventually stop. I have not idea how the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock