Search the forum,

Discuss Riello Burner Replacement Model No. & Reillo Fitter (London Area) in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking to replace our RIELLO 40 FS10 (3758435) Gas burner - 0.13kW, FAM.OIK.2 =12 -100mbar (42-116kW) but can no longer see the availability of this particular burner. Looks like it has a newer model that may have superseded it. Am I right in saying the replacement would be the RIELLO 40 GS10 (3758435)?

Also for a service of a Riello going through Riello they will not come out to you direct, so you have to go through a supplier of theirs such as Plumbase and have been quoted ridiculous prices through them. Really stupid way to do business but there yopu go. Are there any engineers that are in the South East area that anyone can recommend to do this?

On the Riello website it looks like the FS is still current.

I’ve only worked on large 350kw oil Riello’s but can’t see much difference between the FS and GS apart from it stating one is for large domestic and one for light industrial.

I’d phone Riello and ask the difference. They’re pretty helpful and I’d be interested to know the difference ;)

What area south east, may help finding an installer.

Thanks Timmy, spoke to Riello, they are pretty must the same, they couldn't really explain much difference in them.

I am based in Islington, London, so need someone to come and have a look at it and fix, I will have the spare parts from a GS10 should anything be faulty and need replacing.

Do you or anyone know a reasonably priced fitter that can do the job?

Reply to Riello Burner Replacement Model No. & Reillo Fitter (London Area) in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock