Search the forum,

Discuss Ridgid aluminum pipe wrenches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PatrykA

I have a few new and used aluminum pipe wrenches if anyone is interested. i have new ones in 10" 12" 14" 18" and 24". I also have a few used ones as well. I have two 36" used aluminum ones and a 48" also. They are used but very well taken care of. I have a used 14" steel ridgid one also. Let me know if interested and I will post up a price. Thanks

interested in 36" and a set of 18". can you pm me prices. regards

I think this has been posted sometime back as well seem to think prices were not forthcoming for some reason .....but I stand to be corrected.......regards Turnpin:smile:

What the hell is the point in coming on here and posting this TWICE! and neither time do you reply to messages or posts. Boring

What the hell is the point in coming on here and posting this TWICE! and neither time do you reply to messages or posts. Boring

Going to pm you, Mark.

Thread closed while Steve and I look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ridgid aluminum pipe wrenches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can tell Carbon/mild steel pipe, 28mm dia. Wish to cap them off. Can I use brass compression fittings? Like in the pic. Or do I need to use steel fixings...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler condensate pipe. It was cracked at an elbow so the plumber we use has replaced this and hopefully all will be well with that joint. This later prompted me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock