Search the forum,

Discuss RIDGID 370 Bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone any experience using a RIDGID 370 Bender?

Looks interesting , can see bending 28mm in a had bender might be fun. No guides by looks of it?

Very nice bender. But:

a. I believe its obsolete and very difficult to get spares for. I've tried getting new screws for the pipe clamps for mine, but no-one in the UK has any and Ridgid US say its not made any more. Same applies to the guides, which are apparently a special plastic.

b. You really need to use it in a vice, as its very heavy to use hand held, although just about feasible.

c. I'm pretty sure it only does 12, 15, 16, 18 an 22 mm. Being Ridgid its really aimed at the US market, so primarily imperial.

d. If you want a perfect, ripple free, 180 degree bend in 22mm its the one to go for.

Try these people Independent Tool Company..01277 355222 good luck regards Turnpin:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIDGID 370 Bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what type of 12mm nut to get? Irwin don't, I've asked. No replaceable parts on their benders.
Replies
Views
Anyone used the nylon guides eg https://www.benditnow.co.uk/product/b1522pg-plastic-guide-set-15-22mm/ Say there more durable than the alu ones any thoughts ?
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35 installed. Just before Christmas - about 12 months after install - we came home to a funny smell like paint, shoe polish etc - a very chemical smell...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock