Search the forum,

Discuss Rhino boiler component ID in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Could anyone please assist in identifying the boiler component on the attached photo?

The boiler is a Rhino Combi

Attachments

• 9543E5E9-BA57-42E2-8BC3-02A3EEE8E9CF.jpeg
    9543E5E9-BA57-42E2-8BC3-02A3EEE8E9CF.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 39A2965E-EF64-45CF-A5F8-8C93B2B7C172.jpeg
    39A2965E-EF64-45CF-A5F8-8C93B2B7C172.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 25
How many wires / cores ?

Thanks for your input guys - SimonG you are correct it’s this exact pressure valve pictured on this manual. Which is strange as this is from a Grant boiler manual. Still can’t seam to locate the part anywhere though. Any ideas where I would get this.

Attachments

• 98D32E56-EC7B-4B15-9308-421865DFF4F5.png
    98D32E56-EC7B-4B15-9308-421865DFF4F5.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 10
That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

Thank a lot for your reply, much appreciated.

Only recognised it because replaced loads on Grant's when the whole unit was plastic and would snap off.
Luckily if I didn't have one on the van one of the plugs in a Dan foss oil pump is the same thread so I can get the boiler away until I can get the bit.

Reply to Rhino boiler component ID in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock