Search the forum,

Discuss Rhino boiler component ID in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Could anyone please assist in identifying the boiler component on the attached photo?

The boiler is a Rhino Combi

Attachments

• 9543E5E9-BA57-42E2-8BC3-02A3EEE8E9CF.jpeg
    9543E5E9-BA57-42E2-8BC3-02A3EEE8E9CF.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 39A2965E-EF64-45CF-A5F8-8C93B2B7C172.jpeg
    39A2965E-EF64-45CF-A5F8-8C93B2B7C172.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 22
How many wires / cores ?

Thanks for your input guys - SimonG you are correct it’s this exact pressure valve pictured on this manual. Which is strange as this is from a Grant boiler manual. Still can’t seam to locate the part anywhere though. Any ideas where I would get this.

Attachments

• 98D32E56-EC7B-4B15-9308-421865DFF4F5.png
    98D32E56-EC7B-4B15-9308-421865DFF4F5.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 9
That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

I just go into heating world of spares and they use parts arena for identifying bits.

That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

Thank a lot for your reply, much appreciated.

Only recognised it because replaced loads on Grant's when the whole unit was plastic and would snap off.
Luckily if I didn't have one on the van one of the plugs in a Dan foss oil pump is the same thread so I can get the boiler away until I can get the bit.

Reply to Rhino boiler component ID in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock