Search the forum,

Discuss Rhino boiler component ID in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Could anyone please assist in identifying the boiler component on the attached photo?

The boiler is a Rhino Combi

Attachments

• 9543E5E9-BA57-42E2-8BC3-02A3EEE8E9CF.jpeg
    9543E5E9-BA57-42E2-8BC3-02A3EEE8E9CF.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 39A2965E-EF64-45CF-A5F8-8C93B2B7C172.jpeg
    39A2965E-EF64-45CF-A5F8-8C93B2B7C172.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 25
How many wires / cores ?

Thanks for your input guys - SimonG you are correct it’s this exact pressure valve pictured on this manual. Which is strange as this is from a Grant boiler manual. Still can’t seam to locate the part anywhere though. Any ideas where I would get this.

Attachments

• 98D32E56-EC7B-4B15-9308-421865DFF4F5.png
    98D32E56-EC7B-4B15-9308-421865DFF4F5.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 10
That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

Thank a lot for your reply, much appreciated.

Only recognised it because replaced loads on Grant's when the whole unit was plastic and would snap off.
Luckily if I didn't have one on the van one of the plugs in a Dan foss oil pump is the same thread so I can get the boiler away until I can get the bit.

Reply to Rhino boiler component ID in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock