From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Rhino boiler component ID in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

OP
A

Andy15

Thanks for the response SimonG.
I’m struggling to find a part that looks like the the one In question.

ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How many wires / cores ?

OP
A

Andy15

Thanks for your input guys - SimonG you are correct it’s this exact pressure valve pictured on this manual. Which is strange as this is from a Grant boiler manual. Still can’t seam to locate the part anywhere though. Any ideas where I would get this.

Attachments

snowhead

snowhead

Esteemed
Plumber
That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.

SimonG

SimonG

Plumber
I just go into heating world of spares and they use parts arena for identifying bits.

OP
A

Andy15

That style of pressure switch is a dated design more commonly seen in commercial use.
The one fitted is probably ALCO.

This is probably the modern equivalent you need.

I lost track of it but when searching I found a link stating universal Low pressure switch, supplied with adapter to fit most boilers.

Disclaimer, check suitablity for specific boiler.
Thank a lot for your reply, much appreciated.

Reply to Rhino boiler component ID in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads