Search the forum,

Discuss reznor or powermatic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do peeps like to install? and what are easier to service? (i only do installs)
I like reznor. I think its cuz we've fitted so many and they are always reliable for us.

i agree with reznor but back up is getting stupid (over two weeks for a control stat), which might make me switch to powermatic as theyve been spot on

I like the Idea of switching to powermatic because they are made in Somerset
we've never had any issues for reznor regarding spares and controls always been next day even had whole new heater deliverd next day
we buy a few hundred a few tho

I like the Idea of switching to powermatic because they are made in Somerset
we've never had any issues for reznor regarding spares and controls always been next day even had whole new heater deliverd next day
we buy a few hundred a few tho

they kept sending the wrong one, and tbh do more servicing of them than installs

Reznor is AmbiRad, Niche and Benson all rolled into one, to be fair given the choice I would go Reznor, but I think there's not much between them and would fit whichever rep gives the best price on any given install athe moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to reznor or powermatic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock