Search the forum,

Discuss reznor or powermatic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do peeps like to install? and what are easier to service? (i only do installs)
I like reznor. I think its cuz we've fitted so many and they are always reliable for us.

i agree with reznor but back up is getting stupid (over two weeks for a control stat), which might make me switch to powermatic as theyve been spot on

I like the Idea of switching to powermatic because they are made in Somerset
we've never had any issues for reznor regarding spares and controls always been next day even had whole new heater deliverd next day
we buy a few hundred a few tho

I like the Idea of switching to powermatic because they are made in Somerset
we've never had any issues for reznor regarding spares and controls always been next day even had whole new heater deliverd next day
we buy a few hundred a few tho

they kept sending the wrong one, and tbh do more servicing of them than installs

Reznor is AmbiRad, Niche and Benson all rolled into one, to be fair given the choice I would go Reznor, but I think there's not much between them and would fit whichever rep gives the best price on any given install athe moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to reznor or powermatic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hey peeps, So looking into changing careers and wanting to know how hard and what things do you need to do become a qualified gas engineer? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what fitting can I get for it I would like a flex as it will easier for me when installing the new toilet
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Moved in to a new house a few months ago. The previous owner had installed an accessible wetroom with nonslip flooring, handrails, etc. We've been using it but have started to notice that some of the floor tiles make a squelching sound when you tread on them and a little water emerges...
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've installed a couple of these boilers for people and so far I've been impressed with them. They are a bit clunky and heavy but for the kW you get a lot of hot water and they appear to be pretty reliable. Just want to know what other engineers think of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock