• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Reviews on EPH mv's in your opinion in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Evening all,

I've not been on the forum for a while, what is/are your opinion(s) on EPH mv's please?

Regards
Jim

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
They seem decent I’ve heard only good reviews from them talking to people I haven’t used them myself yet as I’m running down my Honeywell stock atm

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've used a few not had any problems I think most of their stuff seems decent quality.

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
VG valve IMHO, head detaches very easily to enable tightening, cable is plug in so doesn't get in the way, strong spring & 5yr warranty!

Reply to Reviews on EPH mv's in your opinion in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net