Search the forum,

Discuss Reverse Osmosis System- Which Tap? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am considering installing an Undersink RO System, space should not be an issue (I think).

We currently have a Quooker (instant boiling water) cylinder and tap installed which we hardly use.

I am planning to disconnect and remove the quooker tank from under the sink but the question is will I be able to continue to use the quooker special tap (it has a little red LED on its base) together with RO system, would this be compatible?
(This is mainly to do with making the RO install easier as the access to this tap looks tricky after initial inspection).

One more thing, as I understand it a booster pump is not normally needed with RO systems but some include a pump for extra cost.
Is there a benefit for having a pump?? (I'd say the water pressure in the house is standard).

Thanks in advance!
Ben.

Reply to Reverse Osmosis System- Which Tap? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock