Search the forum,

Discuss Retirement disposal. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I don't know whether its allowed or where to post but I've recently retired and I've got some bits left over that I would like to dispose of, namely 3/4 inch gas governors for appliances and a Rigid chain wrench.
Any advice greatly appreciated, sorry if this contravenes the posting regs.

I don't know whether its allowed or where to post but I've recently retired and I've got some bits left over that I would like to dispose of, namely 3/4 inch gas governors for appliances and a Rigid chain wrench.
Any advice greatly appreciated, sorry if this contravenes the posting regs.

I understood us plumbers could never retire !! Lol

Reply to Retirement disposal. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Hello - I really need some solid advice. I recently purchased a home that has started having an awful smell coming from kitchen sink. I've cleaned multiple times, including p-pipe. Finally called a plumber & they said they will have to tear out the wall & lower the pipe where my kitchen piping...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
I've a pressurised CH system with a combination vented cylinder. I live in a two story house with 4 radiators upstairs and 4 downstairs. I recently had the CH pressurised and the cylinder also was replaced. The problems is that the radiators upstairs are getting nice hot but the ones downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff myself rather than getting contractors in, wherever possible, not just for cost, but also because I want to learn (a useful life skill surely!) I'll...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock