Search the forum,

Discuss Retired Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlieparker

Hi,

Just joined this site. As a plumber of many years standing I think this site is very useful so thought I would join in with the banter etc.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Retired Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Morning guys and ladies of course. Just joined and although retired...I do like the information on here. Hopefully I can add somewhat? Take care and look after each other. KevT2727
Replies
Views
Two pictures from a gas boiler install - is this dangerous, or just embarrassingly poor workmanship. What are the medium term implications of the joins like this? Do I need to get another plumber in to review and fix this? It is just shoddy but acceptable? Regards, Paul McGinnie
Replies
Views
 Hi Everyone. Although retired my background is industrial and in the field of process control instrumentation, most of it in the oil &gas, petrochemical and industrial and sanitary wastewater industries. I therefore have an understanding and interest in plumbing but not a plumber however I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock