Search the forum,

Discuss Resitting CCN1 test in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking to resit my ccn1, I am time served and passed the test in 2011 but had a carear change and went to work offshore for the last 9 years, looking to get back to gas side of things, just wanting to know has alot changed in the test, What is the best resource for studying/revising. I have the old corgi books us their anything worth looking at or new things i should look into, any help appreciated thanks

You will have to start again if the last one you did was in 2011

tbh

shared / common flues
Medium pressures meters
Tighteness test has changed (pressures)
Tower blocks

I am looking to resit my ccn1, I am time served and passed the test in 2011 but had a carear change and went to work offshore for the last 9 years, looking to get back to gas side of things, just wanting to know has alot changed in the test, What is the best resource for studying/revising. I have the old corgi books us their anything worth looking at or new things i should look into, any help appreciated thanks

Hi Jakeb,

I'm in the same boat as yourself, I'm a time served plumber by trade. Have been offshore (ROV) for the past 7-8 years but I'm now getting setup to go back on the tools. It might be worthwhile speaking to your old lecturers as to what they could help you with. The corgi books are great as well as the bpec and niceic.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris

Hi Jakeb,

I'm in the same boat as yourself, I'm a time served plumber by trade. Have been offshore (ROV) for the past 7-8 years but I'm now getting setup to go back on the tools. It might be worthwhile speaking to your old lecturers as to what they could help you with. The corgi books are great as well as the bpec and niceic.

Let me know how you get

Reply to Resitting CCN1 test in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock