Search the forum,

Discuss require mapress machine up too 54mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

looking to buy a mapress machine with jaws up to 54mm

cash waiting for the right machine

Anyone tried the Ridgid machine with angled jaws / Heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to require mapress machine up too 54mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need to plumb in a new washing machine. The room has a sink and toilet one one side, and at the other end of the room, enough space for washing machine and dryer to sit next to eachother. The main waste stack is right next to where the machine will sit So, I need about 5m of copper pipe routed...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi I would really appreciate some help. I am in a flat and looking to plum in a washing machine. Could anyone advise if the attached is the right attachment for a washing machine? It’s in a cupboard in the bedroom which is under the stairs! Wondering also if I can buy any machine or if I need...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have noticed a funny smell coming from behind our washing machine - on investigation it looks like the waste pipe is leaking where it meets a solid plastic U - now what I want to know is if this is installed correctly? The waste pipe runs downwards from the top of the washing...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient height and width but the large plastic pipe behind redues the depth to 53cm when most freestanding machines are 60cm. I am worried this will stick out...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock