Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing wireless thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Suzyq2909

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction regarding a replacement for my wireless thermostat please. Just bought a house with a Flomasta wireless thermostat & I can’t get on with it at all I’m pretty good with tech but figuring this out is impossible, heating coming on at all times, unable to alternate temperatures for different times. My last heating bill was horrendous so I need to get this under control.

I had a Salus in my last house which worked fine, but fiddly but I knew how to work it. So, if I want to replace the current Flomasta will I also have to replace the receiver? And does this need to be done by a plumber.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Hello Suzy,
  • Yes, you’d need to replace the receive, as that is specific to Flomasta.
  • The wiring is already there, so can be done by anyone competent at electrics.
  • Do you have any other time control, or just the programmable room thermostat?

Reply to Replacing wireless thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock