Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing Riello 40 g2s with Riello 40 g3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Bit of advice needed. I have a riello g2s burner 22 years old that had been noisy and then stopped working, motor not turning just buzzing sound then lockout. I removed the fan cover and was able to free up the motor. So now working again but still a bit noisy. I can get a new R40 G3 for £187 and was wondering would this be a good replacement. Obviously I would get a qualified heating engineer to do the work, as have no idea of the settings. (I know my limitations) Just after 22 years is it time to replace. To be honest it does'nt owe me anything and I have only had to replace a couple of heating pumps over that time. Any advice or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to Replacing Riello 40 g2s with Riello 40 g3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock