Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing Ferroli Optimax HE 31C Flow Restrictor in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

So far, despite the obvious reputation, we’ve been really lucky with our Ferroli Optimax HE 31C. Only had two replacement diverter valves fitted in its life so far and very little else has gone wrong but has been regularly serviced so hopefully will last a little bit longer HOWEVER a small drip has now turned into a stream of water. Turns out the flow restrictor has developed a small crack on the top so needs replacing asap :-(

My question is…can I do this myself safely? If so any guidance on the process would be very much appreciated thank you. I can easily get hold of the part just need the knowledge to complete the task…or should I get a professional in?

I’m a very competent DIY plumber and know my way around this boiler. I replaced one of the diverter valves myself which was easy peasy so think I can get this sorted also.

Thanks in advance for any help at all :)

Reply to Replacing Ferroli Optimax HE 31C Flow Restrictor in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock