Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing Eph T27 Controls with Hive or similar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi i have a customer who has a 15i system boiler in the loft, there is a receiver up there also.

downstairs they have a an eph t27 progrmmer on the wall and a wireless stat. They want Hive or similar fitted that they can control from their phone, can anyone recommend what they would fit.

It looks like the t27 programmer would have to be replaced with the new receiver. Would it be a case of just removing the receiver/wiring they have in the loft?

Is there anything I need to look out for that might trip me up? Im not familiar with these Eph controls.

Thanks any advice/recommendations welcome.

Same as any you should have everything you need at the receiver

would the new receiver go in the place of the old programmer?

Im sure the current receiver is for ch only. The new receiver would do ch and hw.

Only fitted

would the new receiver go in the place of the old programmer?

Im sure the current receiver is for ch only. The new receiver would do ch and hw.

Only fitted

Yes it should do best option is to download the manual for the t27 and see how it's wired

Thanks, yes been looking at the manual this morning, should be ok. thanks for the replies.

Reply to Replacing Eph T27 Controls with Hive or similar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock