From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Replacing a toilet, but don't recognise this soil flange in the floor to join a pan connector?! in the Fittings & Pipes area at PlumbersForums.net

Hope someone can identify what I need to connect my new toilet pan to the vertical soil pipe in the bathroom floor.

The old toilet's pan drained vertically into the soil pipe. I now need to fit a new toilet + pan connector, but the flange in the floor doesn't appear to be catered-for when it comes to pan connectors.

The outer diameter of the top part of the flange is approx. 165mm & 70mm deep. It narrows to approx. 100mm under the floor before disappearing off at an angle to the foul drain. It's of plastic-type construction, but no amount of googling shows up a similar flange?

Am I missing something?

Attachments

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer

Reply to Replacing a toilet, but don't recognise this soil flange in the floor to join a pan connector?! in the Fittings & Pipes area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares