Discuss Replacing a toilet, but don't recognise this soil flange in the floor to join a pan connector?! in the Fittings & Pipes area at PlumbersForums.net

Reaction score
Hope someone can identify what I need to connect my new toilet pan to the vertical soil pipe in the bathroom floor.

The old toilet's pan drained vertically into the soil pipe. I now need to fit a new toilet + pan connector, but the flange in the floor doesn't appear to be catered-for when it comes to pan connectors.

The outer diameter of the top part of the flange is approx. 165mm & 70mm deep. It narrows to approx. 100mm under the floor before disappearing off at an angle to the foul drain. It's of plastic-type construction, but no amount of googling shows up a similar flange?

Am I missing something?



S. Mod
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
sorry to say i think its time to take the floor up and replace the fitting
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor

Latest Plumbing Advice

Top Bottom